Video is everywhere and used to teach, self-educate, communicate, entertain, inform, document, illustrate, compare and more. We watch video on our televisions, computers, smart phones and tablets and never give it a second thought.
Is your organization ready to take advantage of the power of video? Do you need a cost-effective, secure solution to deliver video to your viewers, guests, students, patients or staff? We can help you...
- We provide broadcast automation hardware and software that is fully scalable for single and multi-channel operations.
- We can help you streamline workflow in every element from acquisition to playback and archiving.
- Do you need to transition from analog to digital or from SD to HD but not sure on the timetable? We can help you create a path to easily make the transition when needed.
- Using video makes patient education easier by explaining complex healthcare topics in simple terms that make it understandable.
- Reduce length of stay and readmissions with educational tools that help educate your patients understand their situation and how to take care of themselves after discharge.
- Video on demand helps your nurses maximize their time with patients by giving them the tools they need to improve patient engagement and overall results.
- Video in the classroom; on demand to any device (BYOD).
- Flip the classroom and get feedback via testing and survey questions. Know who watched and who didn’t.
- Provide teachers with an easy, as well as, safe and secure location to upload their videos.
- Move Cable TV to the IP Network to consolidate support and technology.
- Create a Content Delivery Network to connect all of your video libraries